Finding The Gaps With Maths & English Diagnostics
It is well understood that the Australian Curriculum, builds on itself, year on year. What a student learns this year will form the basis for his or her subsequent learning in the years ahead. So what happens if your child doesn’t quite grasp every topic, concept or rule? What if they misunderstand something?
Logic suggests that it is going to get harder and harder just to maintain the same grade as last year. As each topic builds on itself, the more advanced questions become increasingly difficult without a solid foundation understanding to work from.
Now at this point, many parents reach out to any number of Tutoring Agencies, or casual Gumtree tutors to help their child, because their child is struggling and could use some help with their homework.
This can be like building a house on quicksand.
But what is the alternative?
With the release of Tutor2You’s Maths & English Diagnostic Assessments, now there is one.
Over last 2 years, as part of an AusIndustry Research and Development Project, our team has developed a cutting-edge Diagnostic Assessment platform including:
- P-12 Maths & English Assessments aligned to the Australian Curriculum
- Assessments scientifically designed to identify knowledge gaps going back years
- Highly personalised programs and resources in order to target these gaps
- Learning Style Assessments in order to understand your child’s unique learning style (Read more about Understanding Learning Styles here)
- Give your child the skills of the ‘A students’ Proprietary Learning IQ assessments (Read more about our Learning IQ Assessment Here)
Best of all, these assessments and reports are provided to you absolutely Free, during a no obligation in-home consultation with your Local Tutor2you tutor. Stop worrying about whether or not your child is falling behind or not, request your No-Obligation Assessment and Consultation here.
Identify Knowledge Gaps With Maths & English Diagnostics